Sunday 20 November 2011

HUNTED

                              
I know what you are trying to do.You want to bait me and enclose me in your prison.You want to squeeze me dry and leave me with no juice.You want to use me as a bridge to move to the other side.You want me to bear your cross.
You want me to be a statistic,another of your conquests.When you see me you smile but I see beyond that smile.Isee the evil that lies within.The fire that will consume me like a fly if I come close enough.
You are beautiful,on the outside.I look at you and see beyond what you wear.Like x-rays,to me you are bare to the bones.I see your ugliness,I see what you are made of.
You know what I know and every day you come closer to stealing my heart.Like a hunter,you are waiting for the perfect moment to strike,then I will be no more.
I am on the watch,my guard is up.Keep trying and if you succeed in bringing me down to the knees then I will say,at least I tried!

No comments:

Post a Comment