Wednesday 30 November 2011

EVERYONE BUT YOU

When I saw you for the first time,I felt electricity course through me.I never knew love so I called it love.
I wanted to be where you were and I felt you wanted the same.We were always within inches of each other but feared to ignite the fire that would have consumed us forever.
However we could not keep apart.Like unlike poles we finally got attached like magnets.
You were the most beautiful mammal I had ever seen.Your mammary glands were the best any baby would love to suck.Your posterior promised the best rides for all.
You taught me the best lessons in life.You taught me that if a man wants to know how his wife would look like in the future then he should look at his mother-in law.
I studied well and your niceness was incomparable.We were the talk of the town,the hottest news item until you made the biggest mistake in life..:You showed me your mother-the ugliest,dirtiest,rudest,crudest and most uncouth being I had ever seen.
I remembered your lessons and saw you in the near future.From that moment I knew my future with you was no more,it was past tense,dead.
I will always say this to everyone but you because in my life there is no one but you

No comments:

Post a Comment