Wednesday 30 November 2011

BLIND RAGE.

She bought a rope and a stool,went to her house and locked herself in.She pulled off the ceiling,tied the rope to the truss,made a slipknot,climbed up the stool,slipped the rope to her neck,then...she thought. 
That death would be messy.She wanted a clean one.She thought of throwing herself off a skyscraper but she could not stomach the thought of her entrails splattered all over the sidewalk.
What if she got hit by a car?No,that would be too painful.And holding on to a high voltage wire?No,she was too beautiful to become one big lump of charcoal.
She thought of drowning herself then decided against it.She would suffer a lot.Mmm..what about if she pretended to pull out a gun on officers transporting cash?No,she did not want to be a mere statistic.She wanted to die famously.She knew people would forget her but she did not want them to forget her death.
The big fish,the politicians,the principals were holding a joint rally.She would make herself a gun,go to the rally,threaten to shoot and she would be showered with bullets,instant death,fame.But no,that would be too bloody.Is it not possible to die silently and tidily?
Since she had no car,she thought of lighting a jiko-a charcoal stove-locking herself in and sleeping to expire of carbon monoxide but again she would not be the first one to go that way.She thought of drinking to death,of slitting her wrists,of stabbing herself,of poisoning,but none of it was appealing.She googled 'suicide.com' but none of the recommended ways was sweet.She wanted to die sweetly.Then she saw me and her mind was made up.
She stole my heart.I became mad,blind with rage.I fell for her trick.I pursued her,she ran.I hunted her down and nabbed her.I took her to a private zone and stripped her.I pulled out my gun and floored her with its butt.I sat on her and aimed my gun carefully.I cocked the gun then pulled the trigger.She screamed like a pussycat.I shot her again and again.I reloaded the magazine and shot her again and again.She was spent.I wiped my gun properly and put it back to its holster.I sat and watched her.She started swelling but I could not leave,I could not move.She looked more beautiful.I knew I was done for.I was going to prison a proud man but the truth is,she seduced me.

No comments:

Post a Comment