Wednesday 30 November 2011

MAYBE.

You were beautiful,you still are.When I saw you for the first time my heart skipped a beat.I just wanted to be near you because you were amazing.
When you smiled you lighted up everywhere,your warmth imparted life to the dullest of places.You were really lovely but still I would not bring myself to tell you so.I knew that just one word would change things forever.There would be no turning back.Still something kept holding me back.I never knew what until that night.
Everyone was having fun and I decided to watch from the terraces.I saw you transform.Oblivious of my presence you became a huntress.I saw you move in to make a kill.I saw your skills as a seductress.
I left knowing too well that you were not what I thought you were.Only you knows where your head lay that night.
Later rumours flew back and forth.I wanted to defend you but how could I when it seemed you had indicted yourself.You became sad,hurt and broken hearted.Apparently a prey you had ensnared had escaped and left you scarred.
Then you became the hunted.Again you became headline news.You denied giving in and I had every reason to believe you.Time passed.
Things that were supposed to be secret are now coming to light.Again you have been mentioned as one of the many who gave their all to randy bosses.
Did you do it?If yes,why?If not who is out to get you?
You dont have to answer.You are still my friend but could have been more.I wish I never got to know what I came to know but still am glad that I knew.
Why cant you be what I wanted you to be?Because we were never meant to be.Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment