Wednesday 30 November 2011

THE LAST TESTAMENT.

If you really want to edit yourself from this scene you cant jump from this floor.A few broken bones here and there might be all you get.For the serious guys I recommend a few more floors high up but for guaranteed results the roof is the best.
Lets say I jump and succeed.A committee of funeral experts will be formed.Visitors will be invited and all will be united as they give me the final applause on this world's stage.
They will ignore my wish to be cremated because burials are more emotional and offer a better platform for showoff,floss mode.No one will ever understand my action but they will cry all the same.Am sure my grave will have no cross but there might be some flowers.
Days will pass and slowly but surely I will be forgotten.Another statistic,another case of bad luck.Life will go on.
Whenever they remember me they wont admit that their friend,kin,actually jumped.'Thou shall not edit thyself',so says the rule.I know that but they say if you follow all the rules,you miss all the fun.
Without further ado,its time to walk the talk,put thought into action and say goodbye.If you manage to get a few pieces of me,please feed the dogs.
I now jump!Adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment