Wednesday 30 November 2011

SUNSHINE.

You are heat,light.You warm,illuminate.Let me touch,hold,feel,walk by your light.
Let me carry you to the darkest of palaces for you are a queen.
Sometimes you burn and I run.I take cover and dorn dark glasses.
Daily we wake up,worlds apart.Am not perfect and therefore prone to error.
Illuminate my synagogue though you belong to the temple.
You emanate from a star and I from a planet.We are as different as we are the same.They say unlike poles attract while like poles repel.
Our differences magnify our oneness.
Am a coward but only when not under threat.Threaten me and I will react accordingly.Whoever threatens you threatens my existence.
Am a fool but only when required to be one.I am what I am because I want to be.
You are untouchable but I can see you.I need you.You are a gem.You are priceless.You are irreplaceable.
I wish to be understood,not by everyone but by you.So many words and no way to say them.
Rise and shine.Beautiful sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment