Wednesday 30 November 2011

BLISS.

A thought,a word,a sentence,a paragraph,a chapter,a book,a volume.Hell breaks loose.
Everybody takes cover.Heavily bombarded,no one can stand.But you my love why do you cower?You are not the target.This is surgical and not meant for you.You wont be hurt,trust me.
I wish you well.You shake me to the core.Before you am weak,smitten and a humble servant.
If you run I wont run,I will just follow you till I catch up with you.
I will hold you by the shoulders and turn you around.I will look you in the eyes,if you close yours I will wait till you open them.I will stand close to you,hold you closer.
I will listen to your heartbeat,wipe your tears and smell your breathe.
I will kiss your luscious lips and dare you to push me away.If you do,I wont budge.I will let you walk away for I vowed that I would never walk away from you.I will keep my vow and let you be.I will watch your back till you disappear in the horizon.
Then my heart will break but you will not see the pieces.I will cry but no one will see the tears.
I will go down on my knees and pray that you come back.I will wait expectantly for those footsteps that will herald your return. 
If you choose not to come back,I will wish you well and remain a loner forever.
My only wish will be that you return.I will get down to where nobody has ever gone.Take you places you have never been.Show you lands you have never seen and let you taste the sweetness that lies within.Together we will be in eternal bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment