Wednesday 30 November 2011

TWICE BITTEN.

As the days went by life was slowly going båck to normal.Then came this black mermaid.She was so stunning that more than once,I was caught mouth gaping,eyes popping out,awed by her raw beauty.
For a month she was the star in my dreams.For a month I gathered courage and finally the day was here. 
I put it to her simply and nicely and patiently waited for the verdict.When it came I was speechless.Yes,what had I been waiting for?From the first day our eyes met,her heart missed a beat every time she caught me staring.Yes,it is what we both wanted and off the ship set sail.
High flying,happy moments,we were the real deal until when using the brain excessively killed a future.
Out of nowhere,the brain said no way.What for,why?The tongue carried the news,it was over with the famous words,'let's just be friend'.What a disaster!What a lie!

No comments:

Post a Comment