Tuesday 27 December 2011

CIARA(Part 2)

For over an hour we both tossed and turned but kept to our sides of the bed.No one was talking but nobody was asleep either. The magnetism was too high. Amidst the tossing and turning our hands touched accidentally and they refused to let go. We held each other silently for a minute then slowly she drew towards me as I pulled her towards me. I cannot describe the current that coursed through my body but can only say it was electric. As she still had her back to me my hands automatically found themselves searching the twins. They found them and as the fingers did the walking, Ciara slid deeper into my embrace. She sighed and I panted as our hands were now flying all over. As we were about to partake the fruit, conscience kicked in and she said in a whispher, ”sweetheart, we cannot do this.”At this the spell was broken. W e ceased further exploration but did not let go of each other. We were both burning with desire and I told her how much I loved her and that I wanted her badly. She asked if my girlfriend had ever slept on my bed and I answered in the affirmative. She asked if I had ever told my girl that I loved her and I said yes. She then asked how I could tell two different people that I loved them and still mean it. I answered that the other was a love of convenience but what I felt for her was incomparable and I would like to spend my life with her. She said she felt the same for me but for the sake of our other lovers we should keep our emotions in check. On that note a truce was declared and we rolled to our respective sides of the bed and pretended to sleep.
The pretence did not last long and we found ourselves in each others arms again. The river banks were full and were threatening to break. We sweated profusely and panted like dogs as we fought the urge to commit the most natural act that all the systems were begging for. Ciara started to cry saying that it was her fault that my night was messed up.I told her that I would rather have messed up nights with her than silent ones with anyone else. She said that she regretted that we were suffering so much just because we cared about people who would never even know whatever happened between us. We kept talking for some time and somehow that cooled the fires. She slept in my arms and I grabbed a wink but the next time I woke up, her mouth was on my mouth and our hands were busy exploring all the curves they could find. I found my tongue and said, ”sorry for loving you and for wanting you but I cannot fight anymore.”She said, ”baby, do not talk, let the deed be done.”We were now in our birthday suits and just as I was about to enter the confines of her womanhood there was a clap of thunder like I had never heard before. It happened  twice again and in quick succession and was quickly followed by yells that haunt me to this day. Apparently cats were mating outside and the thunder had also caught them in the throes of their passion. As heavy rain started falling I do not know who let go first but the unspoken words between us were, ”the Gods had spoken.”The forbidden fruit was not ours for the taking. We lay side by side. It was morning, we looked at each other and smiled. I knew I loved her and she knew she loved me, but what to do? Only time would tell. We kept smiling. We were naked and we had won.

No comments:

Post a Comment