Sunday 1 January 2012

NEW CALENDAR.

Today is the first day of the year 2012.Truthfully speaking I will miss the year 2011.In that year I got to do most of the things that I thought I would never do.I accomplished a lot materially.For the first time in my life the year ended with me having some balance in the bank.I am thankful that the first months of the year 2012 will be bearable for me and the most important people in my life-my elderly parents.
Emotionally I wouldn’t say the year was a winner for me.I fell in love but have kept the relationship a secret to everyone.The girl blew me away when I saw her in her original surroundings when I was visiting a friend.She struck me as what I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED IN A WOMAN,original and with nothing to hide.She is beautiful and that too is a plus,natural beauty unaided by makeup.I love her but have been treading carefully.She is younger to me by more than a decade.She is also living under a roof whose owner would not be happy to hear she is in a relationship.Despite the fact that she is way over the legal limit when it comes to age she is still considered a child by her benefactors.One day I asked her what is the one thing she would NOT give away in exchange for my love and she said nothing.I then pointed out that THERE IS ONE THING she would not give away-her education.I explained to her that if her guardians decided not to pay for her education because of our love I would not be able to pay it for her.With that reality she spoke the truth,she would not sacrifice her education for me.Personally I have told her that the only thing that would make me not live with her is our opposing religious faiths.I would marry her any day but I choose to be honest and let the rest pave its own way.We will wait and see how goes matters of love this year.
Spiritually I have been in a decline throughout the year.I have gone against many things as far as my faith is concerned.Among the many rule that I have broken are the rules on dating.I am prohibited to date unless with an intention to marry,that aside it is a sin to even think of marrying a person of a different faith.I have had several  sexual encounters in the past year and bluntly put fornication is one of the biggest sins that I could ever commit.I pray that I do the correct thing this year and go through the channel set to mend my ways.
To begin the year  2012 I attended religious meetings in my place of worship.Everybody was happy to see me as I have been away for long.They only see and hear me on national media and they were happy to see that I still remember my creator.They would all like to see me make spiritual progress and I hope I will be able to overcome many challenges and walk in the way of life.In truth if I decide to walk in the way fully a lot of people will be hurt and the biggest casualty would be my lover.Oh how I WISH SHE COULD JOIN ME IN FAITH then I could be with her forever.
I thank the Almighty for carrying me through and it is my sincere prayer that I walk in the right way this year and that I may be more faithful this .I am thankful for my friends and workmates and may the new calendar bring great tidings to all of us.God bless you and for my love,I really love you and would like to be with you to the end of the century.

No comments:

Post a Comment