Thursday 22 September 2011

AUTOGRAPH

Autograph:a document written entirely in the author's handwriting.Have you ever signed one?Do you know how to sign one?
I have signed autographs before though not as many as I would like to ,make you believe.I usually scribble a sentence and underneath but always ask myself of what importance it is to the autographee.
Today as I came out of the auditorium after an electrifying show I saw a very beautiful girl walk towards me.I do not rate myself anywhere handsome and so when I saw this mermaid walk towards me I became weak at the knees.I felt myself  going down and I stretched my hand to seek support and there she was holding my hand gracefully.I felt an electric current course through my body.She said,"Hi".I was rendered speechless.She had an angelic voice..
"I want you to sign an autograph for me,please,"she said handing me the leaflet we had used to advertise the show neatly folded.The emotion flowing through me was torrential.
I wanted to make this autograph moment the most memorable ever but I just scribbled my usual nonsense and walked away.
This was one of those rare moments that spice up life but I had squandered this one.All because I was overcome with emotion and did not know what makes a good autograph.
Oh my!She was the most beautiful being I HAD EVER SEEN an I did not even ask to exchange contacts!Foolish me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment