Sunday 17 April 2011

HER HIGHNESS.

Today I saw her again and could not hold up the happiness that crept into my heart.She is two years younger than I am.
My obsession with her started a long time ago when we were still in secondary school.At that time I used to send letters to another girl in her class and she acted as the courier.Little did I know that the tingling I felt when she smiled at me would later be described as love.
I love her and cannot hold back my love.She is the only girl I can truly confess to have loved.Every time I see her,my face beams with joy.I t is her that I want in my life and if I cannot have her then I do not want any other girl.I know she loves me as I love her.I have seen it in her eyes and the unspoken words between us promise a great future for us.
Strangely enough the only man who stands between us is her father.A deeply religious man we share the same faith.I know that if I was as active in religious matters as he is then I would be settled as a family man by now.He is also a man of great means and my hope is to gather enough resources to prove that I can take care of her daughter by all means necessary.My daily hustle consumes most of my time hence my being dormant in the congregation.It is my sincere prayer that I get the girl of my dreams.I will work harder but I feel I cannot hold it anymore.
I love you girl and will one day hold you in my arms as you have always dreamed then we shall forever be one body,one soul.One day I hope you will read this and know how much I loved you.I know what is dear to your heart and will do all that is humanly possible to get to your heart my dear.You are the apple of my eye,the reason why I face each day with determination.
Hold on my sweetheart.I will not keep you for long but I will hasten my steps to get to you.Your wish is my command.Your highness,let me be yours,be mine and I will be your slave forever.I love you,love you and will always love you.Receive my hugs and kisses and though your bed be warm tonight,it will not be for long,I will be with you,oh dear Grace.

No comments:

Post a Comment